MAC Professional: Mighty Santoku - 6 1/2 in. (MSK-65)
Product Description for MAC Professional: Mighty Santoku - 6 1/2 in. (MSK-65)
Maker: MAC Knives (click to see more by this maker)
Product line: MAC Professional Series (click to see more in this line)
Item num: 83645
Blade length: 6.50 in.
Total length: 11.62 in.
Blade height (at heel): 1.86 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.08 in.
Item weight: 5.68 oz.
Shipment weight: 8.96 oz.
Blade: Molybdenum alloy stainless steel results in a keen, and long-lasting edge
Handle: Resin impregnated wood
Description: The santoku is the traditional Japanese chefs knife. This comfortable design is a fantastic multipurpose chopper. The Santoku style has quickly become the new favorite for chefs in the West. A Granton edge has the added benefit of preventing food from sticking to the blade.
The MAC Professional Series is designed for the serious chef who prefers classic shapes and weighted bolsters for added heft, durability and balance.
- Incredibly Sharp
- MAC knives' legendary razor-like edges are sharper than those of any major cutlery manufacturer. One slice with a MAC knife and you will experience for yourself the true definition of sharpness.
- Effortless Slicing
- MAC knives feature thin, flexible blades which glide effortlessly through fruits, vegetables, meats & fish. Other knives, especially those of forged construction, have thick, stiff blades which actually "wedge" in the cut and must be forcibly pushed through to complete each slice.
- Stays Sharper Longer
- MAC knives have been hardened to 57-61 degrees Rockwell C. Knives from other major cutlery manufacturers are softer and consequently the edges dull more quickly in use.
- Less Fatigue
- MAC knives are light in weight, perfectly balanced, and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue during your cutting chores. The design of the MAC knives is so unique that it has received numerous awards and is patented around the world.
- MAC knives provide an exceptional knife at a very reasonable price. With proper care and maintenance, they will provide many, many years of exceptional service.
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days