MAC Chef: Upswept Boning Knife 6 in. (PB-60)
Product Description for MAC Chef: Upswept Boning Knife 6 in. (PB-60)
Maker: MAC Knives (click to see more by this maker)
Product line: MAC Chef Series (click to see more in this line)
Item num: 86782
Blade length: 6.00 in.
Total length: 11.00 in.
Blade height (at heel): 0.95 in.
Blade thickness (near bolster): 0.08 in.
Item weight: 3.76 oz.
Shipment weight: 4.88 oz.
Blade: Molybdenum alloy stainless steel results in a keen, and long-lasting edge
Handle: Molded plastic
Description: The upswept blade of a boning knife is ideal for removing meat from around bones in red meat and poultry.
The MAC Chef Series consists of value priced knives for a wide range of applications. The molybdenum allow steel results in a stainless, keen, and long-lasting edge. The handle is formed from molded plastic and holds up exceptionally well to the requirements of commercial kitchens. The blades are fully honed.
- Incredibly Sharp
- MAC knives' legendary razor-like edges are sharper than those of any major cutlery manufacturer. One slice with a MAC knife and you will experience for yourself the true definition of sharpness.
- Effortless Slicing
- MAC knives feature thin, flexible blades which glide effortlessly through fruits, vegetables, meats & fish. Other knives, especially those of forged construction, have thick, stiff blades which actually "wedge" in the cut and must be forcibly pushed through to complete each slice.
- Stays Sharper Longer
- MAC knives have been hardened to 57-61 degrees Rockwell C. Knives from other major cutlery manufacturers are softer and consequently the edges dull more quickly in use.
- Less Fatigue
- MAC knives are light in weight, perfectly balanced, and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue during your cutting chores. The design of the MAC knives is so unique that it has received numerous awards and is patented around the world.
- MAC knives provide an exceptional knife at a very reasonable price. With proper care and maintenance, they will provide many, many years of exceptional service.
Availability: In stock. Usually ships in 1-2 business days